The audiophile community is growing. With the invention of new technologies people have become more sensitive to sound. This magazine is for the music enthusiasts who want to learn more about the sound technology and the various audio software and hardware used today in the music industry. We want to make this blog full of resources for the audiophiles. If you think you have the right knowledge to contribute to our magazine then you can write for us.
• The article must be relevant to the niche and must be aimed at audiences of this blog.
• The articles must be original and unique.
• We don’t accept writings that have been published elsewhere.
• You can include reviews of the latest audio technology.
• Interviews with experts in the industry are also encouraged.
• Your write-up should be between 700 to 1500 words long.
• Before submitting your article make sure that it is free from any grammatical or spelling error.
• You should mention any source you referred to where appropriate.
• We encourage you to provide high quality images with your writing.
• You should include a short biography about yourself and place a link to your site.
You must send your writing by email along with all the relevant attachments. If you have any further queries, please write to us.